
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I installed this faucet in our newly remodeled kitchen and it looks great. The pullout functions incredibly smooth and the aerator makes the water flow feel substantial yet conserve water. I have used Price Pfister for most of the faucets in my house as I remodeled it over the years and I haven't had any problem with any of their faucets.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Treviso Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Lever Handle Finish: Polished Chrome
T529-DCC Finish: Polished Chrome Shown in Polished ChromeThe new Treviso pull-down kitchen faucet is sure to be the conversation piece of any kitchen. With the high-arcing spout and separate single control handle, this faucet is guaranteed to delight even the most selective of homeowners. The Treviso pull-down kitchen faucet comes complete with an attractive matching soap dispenser. Features: -Part of the Treviso Collection -Available in Chrome -Includes deck plate and single post mounting ring for your choice of 2-hole or 4-hole installation -Ceramic disc valves -Matching soap dispenser included -Overall Dimensions: 16.38'' H x 19.88'' W x 8'' D For more information on this product please view the Specifications Sheets seen below. Specifications Dimensions Parts Explosion

0 comments:
Post a Comment