Bondhus 17095 Set of 15 Balldriver L-wrenches with BriteGuard Finish, sizes 1.27-10mm Review

Bondhus 17095 Set of 15 Balldriver L-wrenches with BriteGuard Finish, sizes 1.27-10mm
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this wrench set in the "LONG" version because it's rare that I need to work on small Metric socket head fasteners in tight places. If necessary I can always cut one down in a pinch. I've used this set quite a few times and the BriteGuard Finish has not caused any fitment issues with the socket. It's too soon to say, but I am hoping that the BriteGuard finish will prevent or greatly reduce the amount of rust that other wrench sets seem to build up over time. The Amazon price was very good and much cheaper than any of my local sources. And with free shipping, it was a no-brainer. Great product, good price.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bondhus 17095 Set of 15 Balldriver L-wrenches with BriteGuard Finish, sizes 1.27-10mm

Description:15 Pc. Set (1.27 - 10mm)NOTE: Pictures are for reference only, please refer to the actual product.

Buy NowGet 42% OFF

Click here for more information about Bondhus 17095 Set of 15 Balldriver L-wrenches with BriteGuard Finish, sizes 1.27-10mm

0 comments:

Post a Comment