
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Finest pocket knife I have ever owned and in 52 years of virtually living in the great outdoors I have tried them all. I bought one of these locking trappers when they first came out and it has been awesome. I just bought 4 more as Christmas presents for my brothers. If you want a stainless knife go find one you like and buy it... If you want a knife that will quickly take a razors edge and hold it for a long time even under adversity, buy a knife that the blade will rust/tarnish... These knife blades are made out of Chrome/Vanadium/Carbon steel and yes they will tarnish/rust. Case makes the finest blade steel in existence these days. I'm not a salesman for Case or anyone else. I can tell you this from experience, you can't find a finer knife made to old world standards of material and workmanship as you find in Case XX knives. MD
Click Here to see more reviews about: Case Cutlery 111 Case TrapperLock Pocket Knife with Chrome Vanadium Blade, Yellow Synthetic
Case XX Knives - Trapperlock Linerlock Pocket Knife with Yellow Synthetic Handles: Model CA-111. 3154LCV pattern. 4 1/8" closed linerlock. Stainless clip blade with thumb stud. Yellow synthetic handles. Nickel silver bolsters and inlay shield. Made in the USA.

0 comments:
Post a Comment