
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I specifically ordered this door latch because the picture suggested that it was brushed nichol, or at least silver. In reality, the door latch was brass. Unfortunately, the brass version can be picked up at any local hardware store. I did return the item but still had to pay shipping costs 2 ways. Overall, I wasn't pleased with the misrepresentation.
Click Here to see more reviews about: MAG #8850-C 11 3/4 in. Universal Latch Guard (carded)
Latch Guard, Universal 11 3/4 in. For Out Opening Doors, with 1 in. x 8 3/4 in. Cutout, All Backsets, Single Locks, Double Locks up to 6 in. on Center, Combination Locks, Mortise Locks & Access Control Locks. Protects Latch or Bolt, Conceals Lip of Existing Strike, Reinforced Mounting Area. 12 GA. with Anti Spread Pin. (Carded) U.S. Pat. 5,415,020
Click here for more information about MAG #8850-C 11 3/4 in. Universal Latch Guard (carded)

0 comments:
Post a Comment