Channellock #8WCB 8"ADJ 1-1/2" Cap Wrench Review

Channellock #8WCB 8ADJ 1-1/2 Cap Wrench
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This wrench has an amazingly big mouth. It opens wide as a small Ford wrench [monkey]. Nice tight jaw and good quality steel well plated / coated. Will last you forever if you don't loose it. The first thing I did was cut off the rubber handle thing and it looks fine underneath just like a real wrench. One thing is the jaws are a bit pointy so if you are carrying it in your pocket do it handle down or get some fashionable holes. Anyway I have worked on ships for 20 years and have used about everything, So I kinda know some tools. I RECOMMEND this tool and hope they come out with a 6 inch of the same design because the current 6 inch Channel lock wrench is kinda lame.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Channellock #8WCB 8"ADJ 1-1/2" Cap Wrench

The bright CHANNELLOCK BLUE(R) Gripped tools are standard equipment in the tool belts, buckets and tool boxes of professional electricians, plumbers and mechanics all over the world. This is quality they know they can count on because any tool with CHANNELLOCK(R) on it is made to the highest standards made here in Meadville, Pennsylvania since 1886.

Buy NowGet 54% OFF

Click here for more information about Channellock #8WCB 8"ADJ 1-1/2" Cap Wrench

0 comments:

Post a Comment