Possini Euro Wire and Glass Cylinder 24" Wide Ceiling Light Review

Possini Euro Wire and Glass Cylinder 24 Wide Ceiling Light
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered the Possini Euro Wire and Glass ceiling light and it is just beautiful. It fits perfectly on our low ceiling and gives off plenty of light and reflects and bounces light off the wire producing a lovely pattern on the ceiling. Every time I look at it I just think "Wow". Guests think it is the prettiest light they have ever seen. I'd give it 10 stars if I could. It was easy to assemble and hang and it arrived even before the due date. I would order this brand of lighting again in a heartbeat. Just wonderful.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Possini Euro Wire and Glass Cylinder 24" Wide Ceiling Light

Fresh and contemporary, this innovative ceiling light offers a stunning design statement. It features a ring of six, open-ended clear glass cylinders. Inside each glass is a mesh wire accent that houses a halogen bulb. The interplay of glass and wire creates a cool and completely contemporary look. From the Possini Euro Design Lighting Collection. Clear borosilicate glass. Flushmount style design. Includes six 40 watt G9 bulbs. 24" wide. 7" high.

Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about Possini Euro Wire and Glass Cylinder 24" Wide Ceiling Light

0 comments:

Post a Comment