Decko Bath 48170 Towel Bar Review

Decko Bath 48170 Towel Bar
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have no idea why I can't buy a simple thing like this from a regular store anymore. I wanted an inexpensive towel bar for kitchen towels, and went looking at local hardware stores, home warehouse stores, markets, etc. All I could find was "decorator" pieces for $25 and up. So I ordered this, and even with shipping, I came out ahead. Easy to install, inexpensive, works great.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Decko Bath 48170 Towel Bar

Special diamond bar design prevents snagging and slipping. Sturdy, die cast backplates. Easy to install. Includes mounting hardware. Projects 2" from wall. No. 38120: 12" chrome No. 38110: 18" chrome No. 38170: 24" chrome No. 48120: 12" white No. 48110: 1

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Decko Bath 48170 Towel Bar

0 comments:

Post a Comment