
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I thought this was made with some metal and glass, as it is constructed for outdoor use. But unfortunately the whole this is made from cheap plastic. Looked really, really cheap out of the box. After installation, it looked a bit better on the wall. Had I known it was made solely out of plastic, I would not have ordered it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Trans Globe Lighting 41104 SAL 10-Inch 1-Light Outdoor Bulkhead, Satin Aluminum
41104 SAL Finish: Satin Aluminum Pictured in rust. This extremely functional and economical outdoor bulkhead light is built to handle harsh weather environments. Features: -One light rectangular bulkhead. -Available in: -Black finish. -White finish. -Rust finish. -Satin aluminum finish. -Verde green finish. . -Cast aluminum construction. -Polycarbonate glass. Specifications: -Accommodates (1) 60W medium base bulbs (not included). -UL listed for wet location. -ADA compliant. -Overall dimensions: 10'' H x 6.5'' W x 4'' D.

0 comments:
Post a Comment