Laurey 57939 Cabinet Hardware 3-Inch Capri Pull, Pewter Review

Laurey 57939 Cabinet Hardware 3-Inch Capri Pull, Pewter
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I needed a match for some cabinets that I purchased 2 years ago as floor models. Upon installing the cabinets finally, I realized I needed some handles and I was glad to find them on AMAZON of all places. I was a bit supprised about the price of these but I really had no choice because all the rest of the cabinets had these same ones. Upon recieveing the knobs, I can understand the price...they is a substantial amount of copper with the pewter center spans. I'm happy with them.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Laurey 57939 Cabinet Hardware 3-Inch Capri Pull, Pewter

3', Pewter, Capri Cabinet Pull.

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Laurey 57939 Cabinet Hardware 3-Inch Capri Pull, Pewter

0 comments:

Post a Comment