Allied International 49048 Home Repair 200 piece Tool Set Review

Allied International 49048 Home Repair 200 piece Tool Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I thought I did my research in finding a good home repair toolset as a gift. I liked this one because it had what I felt were the right variety of tools at the right price for novice user. Most sets don't have actual wrenches or skimp on sockets, screwdrivers or something. Contrary to other reviewer, I was aware of the picture hanging nails and such. I actually wanted them and liked the integration into the case. It did meet my expectation for variety. However it fell short on the packaging and the case:
Packaging - had several small screws holding plastic over case. Well, I bought this for someone who had no tools. So had to rip the cover, which cut my hand.
Case - 1 of 4 latches broke before even opening package. 2nd broke on first use. I expect the other 2 to fail after a couple uses.
Tools are OK quality for the price. Also, the tools are yellow and not green as the picture would have you believe.
I would not buy these again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Allied International 49048 Home Repair 200 piece Tool Set



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Allied International 49048 Home Repair 200 piece Tool Set

0 comments:

Post a Comment