Advanced Tool Design Model ATD-1245 47 Piece 3/8" Drive 6 Point SAE and Metric Socket Set In Blow Molded Case Review

Advanced Tool Design Model  ATD-1245  47 Piece 3/8 Drive 6 Point SAE and Metric Socket Set In Blow Molded Case
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I received this set the first thing I noticed was it has a one year warranty. When I opened the set I was somewhat disappointed with the finish, it just doesn't seem as well finished as I expected. Upon closer look the deep sockets have about the same depth for the nut or bolt as the others, with the rest of the depth being a round hole, and the inside of sockets just look cheap. The case holds the parts loosely but they stay in place, so no jumbled mess when you open it. I do like the fact that this set has a good selection of standard and deep sockets without all the extra small parts(like screwdriver bits)that some sets include to get a higher part count. Overall I like idea of just a socket set, and the case holds them fairly well, I just have my doubts about the quality. I thought about returning it but since it is a road set for my truck it will receive limited use and I hope that my quality concerns are unfounded.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Advanced Tool Design Model ATD-1245 47 Piece 3/8" Drive 6 Point SAE and Metric Socket Set In Blow Molded Case

Contains (1) each:3/8" quick release ratchet, 3" extension bar, 6" extension bar,6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, and 19mm6 point standard metric sockets, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, and 19mm 6 point deep sockets, 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", and 7/8" 6 point standard fractional sockets, and 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16" and 7/8" 6 point deep fractional sockets.

Buy NowGet 49% OFF

Click here for more information about Advanced Tool Design Model ATD-1245 47 Piece 3/8" Drive 6 Point SAE and Metric Socket Set In Blow Molded Case

0 comments:

Post a Comment