
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I bought this when changing the old spout on our garden tub. This is the way the original spout was built, with an extender, so the water clears the top lip of the tub and falls to the bottom. It had been replaced once before in 20 years when we had the bath retiled. Now I needed to replace the spout because the diverter was ineffective and caused the bottom of the spout to leak and run down the wall. Needed a new extender to match, but by this time manufacturers had made a bigger selection of much costlier and heavier long spouts available. I was concerned about the big difference in weight between a long spout and a regular one with an extender. Also troubled by the prospect of having to completely alter where the screw on spout would attach. In the extender arrangement, the extender is a hollow tube that covers a pipe extending about 3" from the wall. A long spout would attach at the wall, but that's not where the threaded part of the pipe is in my bath. Didn't want to have to start cutting and rearranging any pipe! Had a very, very hard time locating the extender. But once I did, buying and installing it was easy and it works perfectly.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pasco Tub Spout Extender - 4-3/4 Inch
Chrome plated, 4-3/4 inch spout extender
Click here for more information about Pasco Tub Spout Extender - 4-3/4 Inch

0 comments:
Post a Comment