36" Bathroom Vanities Glass Vessel Sink Fixtures Faucet/kk03 Review

36 Bathroom Vanities Glass Vessel Sink Fixtures Faucet/kk03
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have seen this unit around. Apperantly you can have the sink left mount as shown or right mount. I need the sink on the right side and the shelves on the left. How do I specify this? I want to make sure I get the one I want. How do I do this? I think this is a very nice modern unit despite the odd looking faucet. I would have prefered one that was bent downwards in a straight 45 degree angle instead of curved. But the price is good and within my means. I need the right mount one as I have an outlet on the wall to the left and don't want to wrap cords around the faucet to use the shelf. That would be dumb. If I can't get the right mount one I don't think I'll bother upgrading as I can't find what I need at the price I can afford.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 36" Bathroom Vanities Glass Vessel Sink Fixtures Faucet/kk03

Attention:Home Compound Inc is authorized to sell KOKOLS brand in USA.Kokols will not honor any other seller's warranty, if the product is not purchased from Home Compound Inc.Home Compound will honor 1 year parts manufacture parts warranty on kokol's product.Home Compound Pedestal Wall Mounted Tempered Glass Vessel Vanity* 5/8" tempered glass countertop w/ integral glass sink (16.5"W x 5.5"H)* Chrome Towel Bar* Stainless steel wall bracket* Stainless steel built in towel bar* 2 glass shelves* Single hole faucet drilling* Glass basin with overflow* Includes chrome finish umbrella drain and trap* Chrome finish Faucet (12")* Clear glass* glass counter-top dimension: 36" wide 20" deep* Pedestal stand dimension: 28 3/4"* Height Approx 36-1/2" from the ground to the top of the sink* Height Approx 28-3/4" from the ground to the top of the countertop* Depth 18-7/8"* Glass shelves dimension: 13x11 "* lass sink dimension: Diameter of Glass Sink is 16-1/2"* Mirror not sold separatelyIncludes:* Tempered Glass Vessel Sink and Countertop (Clear)* Vanity Base made of stainless steel* Round Glass vessel sink (Clear)* Faucet made of Solid Brass Construction with Chrome Finish* Steel braided Water Supply Lines* Towel Bar* Pop-up Drain and P-Trap with Chrome Finish* 2 glass shelves includedAssembly Required

Buy NowGet 57% OFF

Click here for more information about 36" Bathroom Vanities Glass Vessel Sink Fixtures Faucet/kk03

0 comments:

Post a Comment