
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Please see my comments on the review titled "Disappointed". I did not purchase from this vendor, but have just had this model installed, and did not want to let just one opinion stand. I think the other reviewer had a bad installation-or an extremely rare "lemon". I base this on my own experience with this model and many plumbers comments about Totos. (Mine has one in their office.) And no, I don't work for Toto.
Quiet, efficient, and great for the environment. Easy to clean inside and out. I have an older home with a 14" rough in, and only wanted an ADA height toilet. Of five toilets TOTO had that fit the criteria, this was the most expensive, but also the one that looked best. It really feels like a throne. :-)
Click Here to see more reviews about: TOTO MS964214CFG-12 Eco Soiree Elongated One Piece Toilet with Chrome Plated Sanagloss, Sedona Beige
One piece decorative toilet with high profile tank. Sedona Beige Finish. Elongated front bowl with Soiree Softclose seat. Sanagloss ceramic glaze. Double Cyclone flushing system. Universal Height. Chrome trip lever. Five year limited warranty. 12" unifit rough in, less supply. Pictured in cotton white.

0 comments:
Post a Comment