Moen 90410BC Kingsley Tub drain, brass tubing with trip lever drain assembly, Brushed Chrome Review

Moen 90410BC Kingsley Tub drain, brass tubing with trip lever drain assembly, Brushed Chrome
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My experience has been worse than terrible where I am still working to return the brass tub drain that was sent to me after having to contact a Rep. over the phone to ensure that I ordered the bronze drain vs. the brass drain because the website did not give me that option. Now they want to charge me a $20 re-stocking fee, which I refuse to pay. I continue to ask the Rep. that I am corresponding with via e-mail to escalate this matter to the next level and she has yet to respond. I have searched the Internet looking for a number to call and come up with nothing. I absolutely regret purchasing this product via this avenue because I cannot get it resolved to my satisfaction, which I believe is more than reasonable considering the Rep. placed the order over the phone. I am still shocked that the Rep. I have been corresponding with via e-mail is totally impossible to deal with where she has no interest in providing a positive customer experience.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Moen 90410BC Kingsley Tub drain, brass tubing with trip lever drain assembly, Brushed Chrome

Moen 90410BC Kingsley Tub drain, brass tubing with trip lever drain assembly, Brushed Chrome Moen - Kingsley SeriesMoen 90410BC Kingsley Tub drain, brass tubing with trip lever drain assembly, Brushed ChromeSpecifications:;Tub Drain;Brass Tubing with Trip Lever Drain Assembly;1 1/4" Threaded Shoe;20g Brass tubing with Brass nuts;for 14" and 16" Tubs;Cast Brass Tee

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Moen 90410BC Kingsley Tub drain, brass tubing with trip lever drain assembly, Brushed Chrome

0 comments:

Post a Comment