
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I recently purchased the entire collection with the exception of the robe hook and soap dispenser. It is a wonderful designed product and will definately enhance my bathroom. My only problem is that there is no shower curtain rod but luckily, I managed to obtain one from another supplier and it has fit in perfectly. I am now about to purchase the other pieces to complete the whole collection. I will certainly recommend this collection to my friends.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Franciscan Collection Towel Ring - Polished Chrome
The legendary period of Victorian architectural design left its mark all over the world. To honor this classical style Gatco developed the Franciscan Collection. Made of fine imported porcelain, each brillant piece is hand polished pure solid forged brass. This collection truly exemplifies classifical period design adding grace and sophistication to all bathrooms. All fixtures have concealed screw mounting.
Click here for more information about Franciscan Collection Towel Ring - Polished Chrome

0 comments:
Post a Comment