
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Fox Run Cherry and Olive Pitter - Chrome
I bought one of these at a local store to pit sweet cherries for preserves. It fell apart as soon as I started using it. The rivet was not finished correctly. I would not trust this brand again. However, if you can get one with a good rivet, it does push the pits out easily, but leaves a really large hole. I would recommend pitting in a large bowl or in the sink, because the juice does spray everywhere.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Fox Run 5240 Cherry & Olive Pitter, Chrome
Fox Run 5240 Cherry & Olive Pitter, ChromeThe perfect kitchen tool for canning, freezing and baking with cherries or olives. Place a cherry or olive in the indented holder, press the handle and the pit pushes out through a hole in the bottom. It has a locking handle for safe storage. Dishwasher safe.Fox Run 5240 Cherry & Olive Pitter, Chrome Features:; Chrome; Locking handle; Carded
Click here for more information about Fox Run 5240 Cherry & Olive Pitter, Chrome

0 comments:
Post a Comment