
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I have two of these dispensers and I gave them one star for three reasons. First, I had to send two of them back because they didn't work. Second - the spring is not strong enough for the plunger to rise to its full up position. Third - the soap intake tube is to short for the bottle. It will only dispense a little more than half the soap bottle. That is a lot of waste. What's that about?
Regarding other Delta/Brizo products, the kitchen faucet did not come designed with a sediment filter! Crazy but true. I would steer away from the Brizo brand. They don't have their act together as a premium brand let alone a discount brand!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Brizo RP49589PC Belo Soap/Lotion Dispenser - Chrome
Brizo Belo Soap Lotion DispenserAccessoriesKitchen AccessoriesBeloUnit Height 4 25Unit Length 10Unit Width 6 25
Click here for more information about Brizo RP49589PC Belo Soap/Lotion Dispenser - Chrome

0 comments:
Post a Comment