Rev-A-Shelf CPDR-1826 Pull-Down Closet Rod - Wire-Chrome Review

Rev-A-Shelf CPDR-1826 Pull-Down Closet Rod - Wire-Chrome
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is very useful for short people like me and was well constructed. It, however, could be better and since it is not inexpensive, I would have thought the makers would have considered some obvious things. The instructions said that when in the down position the center support should be placed on the ground for extra support. This is not shown this way in the photo. Obviously, that is because the support cannot be extended that long. It would have needed to be an easily adjustable rod that could be lengthened when down and shortened when up so that it fits in the cabinet. Also, not the easiest thing to install. I had a contractor install it and it took a couple of attempts. I'm glad I didn't do it myself.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rev-A-Shelf CPDR-1826 Pull-Down Closet Rod - Wire-Chrome

Rev-A-Shelf CPDR-1826 Pull-Down Closet Rod - Wire-ChromeRev-A-Shelf CPDR-1826 Pull-Down Closet Rod - Wire-Chrome Features:; Contains: (1) Pull-Down Closet Assembly, rod, mechanism, arms, handle, connectors and hardware.; Side Mounted; Weight Capacity 25 lbs; Physical Specifications; Width: (inches) 18 / 26; Depth: (inches) 4; Height: (inches) 33; Weight: (lbs) 9.08; Materials: Wire; Color/Finish: Chrome; Minimum Cabinet Opening; Width: (inches) 26; Depth: (inches) 14; Height: (inches) 33

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Rev-A-Shelf CPDR-1826 Pull-Down Closet Rod - Wire-Chrome

0 comments:

Post a Comment