
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)THIS SOAP HOLDER IS NICE AND STRONG, BUT UNUSABLE. THE METHOD THEY USE TO ATTACH THIS ITEM TO THE WALL WAS NOT USER FRIENDLY. I WAS NOT ABLE TO GET A REPLACEMENT SINCE I THREW THE BOX AWAY. I HAD BOUGHT IT FOR MY MOTHER'S BATHROOM. I AM NOW TRYING TO GIVE IT AWAY!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Gatco 5075 Soap Dish with Chrome Finish
Gatco 5075 Designer II Collection Soap Dish, ChromeGatco is an innovative leader in providing the finest in fashion bath, kitchen and home accessories.?р From traditional to contemporary, Gatco offers a variety of designer collections to compliment your style. Gatco carries many bathroom accessories such as towel bars, mirrors, grab bars, shower curtain rods, hooks, and free standing and counter top accessories. Gatco?Коs Premier collections are constructed with only the finest brass to make sure they are long lasting. Gatco is an innovative leader in providing the finest in fashion bath accessories. Design, Quality, and Value have made Gatco the choice of consumers for over 30 years.The Designer II Collection known for its traditional styling and affordable elegance can enhance any decor with it streamlined design.Gatco 5075 Designer II Collection Soap Dish, Chrome Features:; All Mounting Hardware Included for Easy Installation; Hand Polished Solid Forged Brass; Sophisticated Style and Design; Lifetime Functional Guarantee; Assembled Depth (In Inches) 6; Assembled Height (In Inches) 4.4; Assembled Width (In Inches) 6.7
Click here for more information about Gatco 5075 Soap Dish with Chrome Finish

0 comments:
Post a Comment