
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I ordered and received two acrylic towel bars, one 18 in. & one 24 in. Upon examination I found that one of the towel bars was missing 2 pieces. I phoned LK Technology customer service immediately and described the pieces that were missing. I did not know the name of the pieces, but was able to describe them quite accurately and give their measurements. The woman I talked to said she didn't know either, but would check with someone in their ware house and they would send the missing pieces. A few days later I received some washers in an envelope through the mail from them.
I called LK Technology back immediately, this time asking for the sales department, and explained my contractor came by to examine the towel bars and I was able to show him the two pieces I received for one towel bar but none for the other. He said they are called "spacers" and yes, I needed them. I told the man in the sales department that I had previously talked to someone in customer service and received "washers" instead of the two "spacers" and would they PLEASE send me the missing pieces.
In all, I called this company 4 or 5 times, each time ending up talking to a different person. Each person seemed to have a different excuse about why they couldn't send me the two "spacers". I began taking names, but when I would call trying to get this problem resolved, I would be told "Mike" (or whoever) was out of the office and wouldn't be back the rest of the week. Excuses like that.
Finally, one woman in the sales department said the "Manager" said to just send the towel bars back. My response is, because of their lack of service, the time limit has passed and I didn't want to be charged a minimum of a 15% restocking charge plus the shipping charges back to them. When I asked to speak to the manager, can you believe? He would NOT TAKE MY CALL! HE WAS RIGHT THERE, TELLING THE WOMAN WHAT TO SAY, BUT WOULD NOT SPEAK TO ME HIMSELF!
I HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN TREATED LIKE THIS BY A COMPANY IN MY LIFE!
AMAZON! YOU HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY HERE! I AM A 71 YEAR OLD DISABLED WIDOW. I AM UNABLE TO GET AROUND SO I TRY TO MAKE MANY PURCHASES ON LINE, IF IT IS WITH A COMPANY I CAN TRUST.
UNTIL NOW AMAZON, I THOUGHT YOU WERE A TRUSTWORTHY COMPANY. I WILL CERTAINLY BE PASSING ALONG THIS "AMAZON" EXPERIENCE TO EVERYONE I KNOW.
EBAY HAS ACQUIRED A TERRIBLE REPUTATION. ARE YOU STRIVING TO DO THE SAME? Thanks to you, I'm out the price of postage both ways, plus whatever "Restocking Charge" LK Technology decides to slap me with.
Click Here to see more reviews about: CRL Acrylic Twist 24" Single-Sided Towel Bar with Chrome Rings
3/4" (19 mm) Diameter Clear Acrylic Rod Fits 1/4" (6 mm) to 1/2" (12 mm) Thick Glass Finished Trim Hardware CRL Clear Towel Acrylic Bars give you that see-through appearance preferred by many designers. Constructed of 3/4 inch (19.1 millimeter) clear acrylic rod, they are secured with either brass or chrome ring hardware. Choose from Smooth or Twist styles. Fits 1/4 to 1/2 inch (6.4 to 12.7 millimeter) glass. Minimum Order: 1 Each Additional Product Information: Specifications: Material: 3/4 inch (19 millimeter) Diameter Clear Acrylic Rod Available Trim Hardware: Brass and Chrome Fits Glass Thickness: 1/4 to 1/2 inch (6 to 12 millimeter) Hole Diameter Required: 1/2 inch (12 millimeter) Hole Spacing: Six Inch (152 millimeter) Pull is Six Inches Center-to-Center Eight Inch (203 millimeter) Pull is Eight Inches Center-to-Center 12 Inch (305 millimeter) Towel Bar = 12 Inches Center-to-Center 18 Inch (457 millimeter) Towel Bar = 18 Inches Center-to-Center 24 Inch (610 millimeter) Towel Bar = 24 Inches Center-to-Center
Click here for more information about CRL Acrylic Twist 24" Single-Sided Towel Bar with Chrome Rings

0 comments:
Post a Comment