Crescent Tools AC115 15" Chrome Finish Adjustable Wrench, Tapered Handle, Carded Review

Crescent Tools AC115 15 Chrome Finish Adjustable Wrench, Tapered Handle, Carded
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just broke my 24" Crescent wrench today. So why is this a good review you ask? Well It was given to me as a gift in 1977. It was old then. I don't know how old. Just really old. I am a plumber and used it in my work for all these years. I looked here to see how much they cost. Was a bit shocked. But If I wasn't retired now I would certainly buy another one.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Crescent Tools AC115 15" Chrome Finish Adjustable Wrench, Tapered Handle, Carded

Adjustable - WrenchesTool Type: Tapered Handle Adjustable WrenchOverall Length: 15Opening Size: 1-11/16Finish/Coating: Chrome

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Crescent Tools AC115 15" Chrome Finish Adjustable Wrench, Tapered Handle, Carded

0 comments:

Post a Comment