Amerock Full Inset Partial Wrap Free Swinging Ball Tip Hinge For 3/4" Doors Satin Chrome Single Review

Amerock Full Inset Partial Wrap Free Swinging Ball Tip Hinge For 3/4 Doors Satin Chrome Single
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I looked for several months trying to find a hinge that could repair my computer desk door. I discovered this hinge on another site at two to three times the cost. I did a google search on the product and found amazon had it at over half the cost. I was unsure of using an unknown site to purchase my hinges and was did not hesitate to order it from a trusted vendor. I was a bit disappointed that the shipping cost doubled the price but it was still cheaper than anywhere else. The product arrived quickly and a couple days later another package of drawer sliders from the same company. We called them and they sent ups to pick it up the next day. Overall a great transaction.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Amerock Full Inset Partial Wrap Free Swinging Ball Tip Hinge For 3/4" Doors Satin Chrome Single

Full inset hinge for a close fitting decorative look on inset cabinet doors.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Amerock Full Inset Partial Wrap Free Swinging Ball Tip Hinge For 3/4" Doors Satin Chrome Single

0 comments:

Post a Comment