
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I was tired of replacing wood seats. I went to Home Depot and all they had was plastic and wood junk. Finally I went to a Menards and found these. Yes, they are expensive but man what a difference,
I have had 2 of these for OVER 3 YEARS and they have not come loose or discolored. The hinges are perfect, no flaking, no noise. I did tighten them with a plyers when I installed them but no super tightly.
The hardware is the best I have seen. All metal, no noise, no metal flaking, no green discoloration after years and are still as tight as day one. By tight, I mean that if you take the out edge of the seat and push it hard back and forth horizontally (opposite the way the hinge moves), there is NO PLAY AT ALL in the hinge. It is tight, and this is after 3 YEARS! I love that.
The only downside is that they are cold when you first sit down compared with other materials. This would be true with porcelain as well.
These are hard to find and after a year I actually bought a second set for when I need to replace them. At this rate, I may have to sell them with the house.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mayfair 19160CHSL 000 Designer Series Alesio Toilet Seat with Chrome Whisper-Close Hinges, Elongated, White

0 comments:
Post a Comment