Delta Linden 4453-DST Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Spray, Chrome Review

Delta Linden 4453-DST Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Spray, Chrome
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this faucet for my new kitchen makeover. It is a beautiful faucet, well made and heavy. But it about ends there for me. The profile, while it looks tall in the picture, is really rather low. My fault, as I should checked the specs on it. This makes getting anything under it to rinse off very difficult. It also has a very short "warm water" span between cold and scalding hot. It takes forever to find it and that is a hassle when hand washing dishes. It is the first faucet I have ever used that is so hard to hit the exact area for warm water. I have become so frustrated with it that I am returning it. I am just waiting on my new faucet to arrive before I remove it and return it.
On a plus note..it was very easy to install.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Delta Linden 4453-DST Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Spray, Chrome

4453-DST Finish: Chrome Pictured in ChromeFeatures: -Kitchen faucet with spray. -Linden collection. -Available in Chrome or Stainless Steel finish. -Single handle deck mount. -1, 2, 3 or 4 Hole sink applications. -Integrated supply tubes. -Quick snap vegetable prayer ose installation. -Included centermount. -8'' Centers with optional 10.5'' long escutcheon. -swings 120. -Lever handle shall return to neutral position. -Control mechanism shall be the diamond coated ceramic cartridge. -Red and blue graphics on handle button to indicate hot and cold temperature. -3.8'' O.D. straight, staggered pex supply tubes 32.25'' and 33.75'' long. -Standard 0.375'' compression gasket fittings. -Maximum flow rate 1.5 gpm @ 60 PSI. -Inspired by a strong presence in nature. -Includes matching side spray with a front trigger design. -Water efficient aerator. -Control of temperature and flow with one hand. -Diamond seal technology. -ADA compliant. -ASME A112.18.1/ CSA B125.1 certified. Specifications: -Manufacturer provides lifetime warranty on faucet and finish. -Spout nestled: 8'' H x 9.82'' D. -Overall dimensions: 11.375'' H x 10.5'' W x 9.81'' D. For more information on this product please view the Sheet(s) below: Specifications sheet Installation sheet Parts Diagram sheet

Buy NowGet 38% OFF

Click here for more information about Delta Linden 4453-DST Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Spray, Chrome

0 comments:

Post a Comment