
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)This is a very nice faucet if you are lucky enough to get it for a good price. I have seen the price for this faucet vary from almost $120.00 to $50.00. I bought 2 at $50.00 each on a one day special. I was upgrading 2 similar Delta faucets in our bathroom. I checked the Danze website and I was satisfied that this faucet would be a good one. After receiving the faucets and having them installed a few weeks ago, I can tell you the pros and cons so far.
The PROS: Beautiful faucet, work very nicely, better construction (in my opinion) than many faucets I had looked at elsewhere, lifetime guarantee
The CONS: inside the faucet I noticed a sticker that read "made in China" - this shocked me since the retail for a single faucet is close to $200.00 and it is made in China? I also noticed that the entire curved front section under the spigot is made from plastic - again I ask if this makes sense on a $200.00 faucet.
For me , the bottom line is that I believe that I have upgraded what I previously had with beautiful replacements. Time will tell if they stand up and/or are covered under the lifetime warranty. For the price I paid, I did not (and still do not) feel that I went wrong.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Danze D212111CPBV Melrose Two Handle Lavatory Faucet, Chrome with Polished Brass Accents
Danze Two Handle Lavatory Faucet

0 comments:
Post a Comment