Danze D405512 Melrose Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray on Faucet Deck Plate, Chrome Review

Danze D405512 Melrose Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray on Faucet Deck Plate, Chrome
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this faucet for the stainless steel laundry tub in the laundry/mud room. It was so good looking that I wished I had bought another one for my kitchen sink. It's heavy and solidly built and matches my stainless steel sink and appliances perfectly. It's not installed yet so I can't speak for the performance but it looks even better than the picture. I love it!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Danze D405512 Melrose Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray on Faucet Deck Plate, Chrome

Melrose Single Handle Kitchen Faucet - D405512

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Danze D405512 Melrose Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray on Faucet Deck Plate, Chrome

0 comments:

Post a Comment