
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)This feels like a high quality piece, solid and heavy. It looked like it would go in easily, but there is a little tiny cam-screw on the bottom whose function is to lock it in place. The mini screwdriver that came with did not go into the hole far enough to tighten it. I have a zillion screwdrivers in all sizes but due to the size of the screw slot, I had to file one of my screwdrivers down to fit it.
After this, I screwed it in all the way until the screw bottomed out, making sure it was in the proper position as per instructions, and still the towel ring is not tight - it swivels easily on the wall. I will either have to return it, or figure out how to lock it in place with JB weld without losing the ability to remove it from the wall.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Jeffery Alexander BHMO-06PC Ventura Towel Ring, Polished Chrome
Ventura Modern Towel Ring. 5-13/16" x 2-5/8" Flawlessly sleek finish.Featuring our Patent Pending LockSolid attachment system.Finish: Polished Chrome

0 comments:
Post a Comment