Danco 80372 Toilet Tank Lever, Chrome Review

Danco 80372 Toilet Tank Lever, Chrome
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I thought I would save a few dollars and buy a cheap handle since I'm living in a rented apartment. That was a bad choice. The nut is plastic and wouldn't hold in place. The handle wouldn't lock in tight and would commonly slip out. I tried to make it work, but everything failed. It just wouldn't hold together long enough. After giving up on this I bought the Danco 89450A. It costs a bit more but it's built much better. It assembled easily and works perfectly. I would advise you not to waste your money on this product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Danco 80372 Toilet Tank Lever, Chrome

- Material: Plastic.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Danco 80372 Toilet Tank Lever, Chrome

0 comments:

Post a Comment