American Standard T675.501.002 American Standard Colony Soft Trim Kit, Polished Chrome Review

American Standard T675.501.002 American Standard Colony Soft Trim Kit, Polished Chrome
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ende up not having to use this product and I had to buy the 'inside" attachment for it to work. I have it on hand if or when I need it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: American Standard T675.501.002 American Standard Colony Soft Trim Kit, Polished Chrome

American Standard T675.501.002 Colony Soft Shower (Trim ONLY), Polished ChromeAmerican Standard T675.501.002 Colony Soft Shower (Trim ONLY), Polished Chrome Features:; Colony Soft Pressure Balance SHOWER (Trim Kit ONLY); Metal Lever Handle; Easy Clean Showerhead; Shower arm and flange; For use with R120/R125 Series Valves (Valve must be ordered separately)

Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Click here for more information about American Standard T675.501.002 American Standard Colony Soft Trim Kit, Polished Chrome

0 comments:

Post a Comment