Danco 9D00080045 Universal Waterfall Tub Spout, Chrome Review

Danco 9D00080045 Universal Waterfall Tub Spout, Chrome
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Spout is pretty cheap plastic. I could not get it to tighten onto the 1/2" thread pipe, it turned easily even when 'snug.' Ended up replacing it with solid brass spout from the plumbing supply store down the road. It's not as fancy looking, but I won't be needing to replace it any time soon, it's rock solid. I think this one would have broken just from being leaned on.
Gave it a couple of stars because the water did look very nice coming out and the diverter did seal well, which was my original reason for replacing the old spout.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Danco 9D00080045 Universal Waterfall Tub Spout, Chrome



Buy NowGet 5% OFF

Click here for more information about Danco 9D00080045 Universal Waterfall Tub Spout, Chrome

0 comments:

Post a Comment