Waxman 4142755 8-Inch Pneumatic Plate Caster with Brake, Black Tire and Chrome Wheel Review

Waxman 4142755 8-Inch Pneumatic Plate Caster with Brake, Black Tire and Chrome Wheel
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These are rated at 300# each. I built a small cart for a Lincoln welder(305 G.) It weighs around 600# wet. I used 4 wheels, 2 ridgid and 2 swivel. You might think you would be OK for a 1000# or so but it is not good for the 600#. I checked the tire pressure and they are at 30PSI,(maximum pressure). The tires are about 1/3 flat. The cart is extremely hard to get rolling on smooth level concrete. Plus, my bad, the return window expired. I made the mistake of ordering direct from Amazon so where is no one to complain to. As it is, I invested $103.00 for nothing. I say do not use them for anything serious.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Waxman 4142755 8-Inch Pneumatic Plate Caster with Brake, Black Tire and Chrome Wheel



Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Click here for more information about Waxman 4142755 8-Inch Pneumatic Plate Caster with Brake, Black Tire and Chrome Wheel

0 comments:

Post a Comment