Rev-A-Shelf 563-47 C Three Prong Pull-Out Towel Bar - Wire-Chrome Review

Rev-A-Shelf 563-47 C Three Prong Pull-Out Towel Bar - Wire-Chrome
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
After a current kitchent remodel I was vexed at where to hang damp dishtowels. I didn't want them just hanging out in my beautiful new kitchen. I was visting a friend and she had one of these pull out towel racks and I knew that it was just what I needed. It was an easy install and a works great. First quality material too..not cheap and flimsy.!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rev-A-Shelf 563-47 C Three Prong Pull-Out Towel Bar - Wire-Chrome

Rev-A-Shelf 563-47 C Three Prong Pull-Out Towel Bar - Wire-ChromeRev-A-Shelf 563-47 C Three Prong Pull-Out Towel Bar - Wire-Chrome Features:; Physical Specifications; Width: (inches) 5; Depth: (inches) 17.750; Height: (inches) 1.250; Weight: (lbs) 2.00; Materials: Wire; Color/Finish: Chrome; Minimum Cabinet Opening; Typical Cabinet: VSB-30,B-18,SB-15

Buy NowGet 36% OFF

Click here for more information about Rev-A-Shelf 563-47 C Three Prong Pull-Out Towel Bar - Wire-Chrome

0 comments:

Post a Comment