Mayfair 31CP Sculptured Molded Wood Toilet Seat with Chrome Hinges, Round, White Wood Review

Mayfair 31CP Sculptured Molded Wood Toilet Seat with Chrome Hinges, Round, White Wood
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
It'd be so nice if someone still made a quality product... but toilet seats, like everything else, seem to be made to a price and appearance not actual functionality. i bought one of these in my local big box last year and was really happy about it because I hate those cheap-looking, grunge collecting plastic hinges. These looked quality and easy to keep clean. But they're pot metal and the chrome is peeling off after a year.
Someone please make a toilet seat that will last as long as the wood it's made of and I will buy it, I don't care if it costs $50.
Other than the fact that the materials the hinges are made of are garbage, it's actually a nice, attractive, comfortable seat.
Edit: I found the seat that this is trying to emulate, check out the ones at signaturehardware dot com. They sell seats with hinges of real chrome plated brass so they won't corrode and peel. No affiliation, just a satisfied customer.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mayfair 31CP Sculptured Molded Wood Toilet Seat with Chrome Hinges, Round, White Wood



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Mayfair 31CP Sculptured Molded Wood Toilet Seat with Chrome Hinges, Round, White Wood

0 comments:

Post a Comment