
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I purchased this lock to give a little added security while my wife and I were at home. The installation was quite easy, given you had the correct tools already. The lock is well made and very sturdy, with a solid feeling locking mechanism. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is the instructions were a little difficult to read. They tell you how to get it done, but I had to read and re-read to make sure I understood. Overall, a great, simple keyless lock.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Kwikset 97300-729 Tustin Bed/Bath Lever, Satin Chrome
Kwikset Security, Polished Brass Finish, One Sided Deadbolt, Thumb Turn On One Side, No Trim On Other Side, For Wood Doors Only, 2-3/8' Backset, 1' Diameter Deadbolt Latch, Square Corner Faceplate, Lifetime Mechanical Warranty, 5 Year Finish Warranty, Clear Pack.
Click here for more information about Kwikset 97300-729 Tustin Bed/Bath Lever, Satin Chrome

0 comments:
Post a Comment