
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I recieved the item in a timely manner and when I opened it I was pleased with the look of it, but then I took it out of the packaging and only half of the hardware I need to put it up was in it. It's not the kind of hardware I can go out and buy either...so I will be returning it unless the seller can send me the hardware I'm missing! If it had came with all the parts I would have been thrilled with my purchase and recomended it to anyone looking for a 30" towel bar.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Georgetown Polished Chrome 30" Towel Bar
Georgetown Polished Chrome 30" Towel Bar
* By Today's Design House
* All metal construction
* Concealed screws
* 15 year limited warranty 538868C
Click here for more information about Georgetown Polished Chrome 30" Towel Bar

0 comments:
Post a Comment