
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I bought this dispenser to match a new fawcet I had just installed. I chose it because of the long soap dispenser stem since the main cause of breaking every single one I ever owned was refilling the soap bottle, now this dispenser taps into a gallon bottle that sits under the sink, and won't need to be messed with for ages.
The product is sturdy, but the pump mechanism is plastic, otherwise it would be 5 stars.
Note - the round part that covers the hole in the sink is barely big enough to cover the hole, but it does cover it.
Tip, if using the long stem, fill it with water fist, then prime the soap to it form the dispenser. I didn't do that the first time, and after 10 minutes of pumping, I read the instructions.. they suggested filling the stem w water.. go figure, instructions that are actually helpful.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Danco 10038 Microban Curved Soap Dispenser, Chrome
Curved spout.
Click here for more information about Danco 10038 Microban Curved Soap Dispenser, Chrome

0 comments:
Post a Comment