Krylon KSCP902 Short Cuts Paint Pen, .33-Ounce, Chrome Review

Krylon KSCP902 Short Cuts Paint Pen, .33-Ounce, Chrome
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
It could be that I'm not using this product on the proper surface, but it leaves a chrome residue on my hands every time I touch my finished art project. This is even after I allow two weeks for drying time. Other than that, it gives what ever you're painting a nice luster and is good for touch up jobs.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Krylon KSCP902 Short Cuts Paint Pen, .33-Ounce, Chrome

A popular craft product and perfect choice for your small painting project. Use to personalize art or fine detail hobby projects. They are fast drying and provide a high gloss finish, making them great for arts, crafts, and hobbies. Lead free and acid fre

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Krylon KSCP902 Short Cuts Paint Pen, .33-Ounce, Chrome

0 comments:

Post a Comment